What the hell its already two. Are you ever gonna post the winners its bad enough you moved the times back but now you have to wait all day to put the winners up. Jesus christ.
Uh, anon, they didn't say WHEN on August 9th they would post the winners, most people work for a living, you know, and have lives outside of the computer. Dude, chill out.
Ooooh, I hope 'Secret's in the Sauce' wins! And I hope whoever wrote it plans on extending it ::wink wink:: but seriously, everyone did a great job and I can't wait to see the winners!
What the hell its already two. Are you ever gonna post the winners its bad enough you moved the times back but now you have to wait all day to put the winners up. Jesus christ.
Pretty brave while hiding behind an anonymous tag, eh?
Dude, they're real people with real jobs, give them a break and chillax, sweetie!
<3
Uh, anon, they didn't say WHEN on August 9th they would post the winners, most people work for a living, you know, and have lives outside of the computer. Dude, chill out.
oh god, i'm supposed to have a life away from the computer?
i should probably get on that!
lol
jen
lol Jen, I think we all are thinking the same thing!!! *SNORT*
Ooooh, I hope 'Secret's in the Sauce' wins! And I hope whoever wrote it plans on extending it ::wink wink:: but seriously, everyone did a great job and I can't wait to see the winners!