Meet Your Judges: Daniel Gale

Author: Baker's Buns // Category:

Name: Daniel Gale
You know me from: Daniel Gale: Cumming to America

Occupation: College student
Any personal info you'd like to add: I’m from Guildford, England but currently studying at the University of Washington in Seattle. The food here is excellent! I enjoy science fiction , documentaries, and studying the female anatomy. I try and keep fit with brisk walks, American football, and water aerobics.
What you want from an O/S in this contest: A story that satisfies yet makes me want to taste a little more.
Biggest FanFic pet peeve: Size two Bella.
Judging style: I am easily influenced by a story that makes me want to wank in a public restroom.

1 Response to "Meet Your Judges: Daniel Gale"

Tesha Alise Cullen Says :
June 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

i do love Daniel's judging style, instead of ROFLMAO, i am LSHIFOMC.(laughing so hard i fell outta my chair)!!!! I do love me some Daniel Gale. mwah

Post a Comment