Meet Your Judges: Sweetward

Author: Baker's Buns // Category:

Name: Secretward
You know me from: Fate & Forgotten Secrets by snshyne
Occupation: Co-Owner of Eclipse and just generally awesome
Any personal info you'd like to add: I'm fucking dying to get my Bella up against a wall. I can tie two cherry stems into separate knots with my tongue at the same time. Flower dusting across tits is mouth watering. Boyshorts over thongs, but pantiless is best.
What you want from an O/S in this contest: I want to see some creative use of food. Given that cooking is in my blood, I want to see more than fucking drizzled chocolate sauce. Although, that shit is pretty fucking sweet.
Biggest FanFic pet peeve: Overuse of the word "love." No one actually says that in real life. And pussy is pussy, not all that other weird shit.
Judging style: I'm pretty particular and notice a lot of details and shit. My parents didn't raise me to be an asshole though. I'm all about fairness.

0 Responses to "Meet Your Judges: Sweetward"

Post a Comment