Daniel Gale Judge's Choice
Author: snshyne // Category:Daniel Gale
from Daniel Gale: Cumming to America by Danielgaleh00rs/Annetteskitty
The Daniel Gale Award of excellence goes to Not Your Average Food Fetish
I’ve been a very busy boy lately. (No, it wasn’t because I was pleasuring myself
whilst fantasizing about my Bella’s bootylicious backside.) I was busy reading this
collection of fabulous one-shot stories and one story in particular grabbed my attention.
Not Your Average Food Fetish is brilliant little story from a beautiful young woman’s point of
view. Coincidentally, her name is Bella. In this, she tells the story of how she met and fell
in love with a socially awkward, yet incredibly sexy young man. I could completely relate to
this bloke.
I loved that this was not a love at first sight story. Although Bella found Edward attractive,
she also thought he was a “weirdo”. However, a little persistence (and snazzy attire) on
this young gentleman’s part led him to a proper date with Bella where he wooed her with
his charms.
Good strategy, mate!
"Very funny. I mean, are you seeing anyone?"
"I'm seeing you," he sweetly told me with a smirk on his lips and then leaned forward
with his elbows on the table—his long slender fingers creating a bridge between his
hands.
"Oh? So you're seeing me now?" I playfully asked.
"I only see you."
This story does a great job in demonstrating that even that odd, nerdy guy with few social
graces can be one smooth panty-melting bastard. I need to get in touch with him and get
some advice!
What I found most refreshing was that Edward was appreciated for his quirky personality,
patience, and kindness - qualities that are underappreciated, in my opinion. Bella fell in
love with him for the way he was and his ability to change her perspective on life. One
could really tell that this was not just a sexy one-shot but a sweet love story.
I really appreciated the way the author made me fall in love with the characters so that
we were warmed up and ready for the hot, yet strange, lemon. Who would have thought
that cutting the crotch of a woman’s sweatpants to perform cunnilingus on her would be so
tantalizing?
All-in-all the author did a fantastic job of telling her story in less than 5000 words. Not a
word was wasted and paradoxically, I came away feeling both satisfied and wanting a bit
more. I really hope this story continues on.
I’ve been a very busy boy lately. (No, it wasn’t because I was pleasuring myself
whilst fantasizing about my Bella’s bootylicious backside.) I was busy reading this
collection of fabulous one-shot stories and one story in particular grabbed my attention.
Not Your Average Food Fetish is brilliant little story from a beautiful young woman’s point of
view. Coincidentally, her name is Bella. In this, she tells the story of how she met and fell
in love with a socially awkward, yet incredibly sexy young man. I could completely relate to
this bloke.
I loved that this was not a love at first sight story. Although Bella found Edward attractive,
she also thought he was a “weirdo”. However, a little persistence (and snazzy attire) on
this young gentleman’s part led him to a proper date with Bella where he wooed her with
his charms.
Good strategy, mate!
"Very funny. I mean, are you seeing anyone?"
"I'm seeing you," he sweetly told me with a smirk on his lips and then leaned forward
with his elbows on the table—his long slender fingers creating a bridge between his
hands.
"Oh? So you're seeing me now?" I playfully asked.
"I only see you."
This story does a great job in demonstrating that even that odd, nerdy guy with few social
graces can be one smooth panty-melting bastard. I need to get in touch with him and get
some advice!
What I found most refreshing was that Edward was appreciated for his quirky personality,
patience, and kindness - qualities that are underappreciated, in my opinion. Bella fell in
love with him for the way he was and his ability to change her perspective on life. One
could really tell that this was not just a sexy one-shot but a sweet love story.
I really appreciated the way the author made me fall in love with the characters so that
we were warmed up and ready for the hot, yet strange, lemon. Who would have thought
that cutting the crotch of a woman’s sweatpants to perform cunnilingus on her would be so
tantalizing?
All-in-all the author did a fantastic job of telling her story in less than 5000 words. Not a
word was wasted and paradoxically, I came away feeling both satisfied and wanting a bit
more. I really hope this story continues on.

0 Responses to "Daniel Gale Judge's Choice"
Post a Comment