Secretward Judge's Choice
Author: snshyne // Category:The Cake Boss by KitsuShel
I consider myself to be a pretty decisive guy. For the most part, I see what I want, I know what I like and I go for it. I hate to admit it, but it was difficult as shit to pick a damn choice. Not to mention, fucking snshyne going on about the entries she liked. I had to remind her that I’m the fucking judge and I was choosing what I wanted. Don’t tell her, but some of her top choices were on my short list too.
What grabbed me the most about The Cake Boss, was that I could understand it. As a business owner myself, I know how it feels to have incompetent, stuttering idiots surrounding you. So this dude got me there, yelling at the Newton kid. But he’s not just some angry asshole shouting at people for the fuck of it. He’s passionate about his shit. I get that.
Oh! I cracked the fuck up that he kept hearing people call him a “blind fool,” but didn’t actually figure out what they meant by that shit.
I could understand the transformation of a relationship from nothing to the most important thing, but not have any fucking clue when that transformation took place. It just happens and you can’t do shit about it. I mean, it is a little strange that his Bella seemed to be totally out of the loop, but who am I to judge? It took me fucking months to get a goddamn clue.
My point is, this entry was realistic, but still created that fantasy people can dream about. Because they were friends before they started fucking, there was a heightened sense of intimacy between them that you could see feel as you read along. It was pretty fucking funny reading them talk about birth control and STD tests right before he’s about to bang her, though.
Also, this entry proves the point that I was trying to make to my new friend Daniel not too long ago. Usually, while you’re standing around thinking about doing things the right way, your girl is standing around waiting for you to do things your way.
The hot shit, though. The fucking tent pitcher, was when she sucked his cake coated fingers. Just so you know, I’m going to my Bella’s tonight and I’ve asked her to make me a cake.
Congratulations to The Boss!
~E
~E

0 Responses to "Secretward Judge's Choice"
Post a Comment