Flowerchild Judge's Choice

Author: snshyne // Category:



Flowerchild

from The Workshop by danieller123




Flower Child reporting for duty...in a black tank top and not much else. He is accompanied by Bella. They are lounging poolside, in the shade of their Miami home. 


"Jesus in a skillet. I could cook your nuts on that pavement it is so fucking hot out, Flower Child."

"I know, baby." Wipes Sweat from head. "But at least the kids look like their having fun."

Flower Child and Bella look towards where Squeaks and Anthony are splashing about. A smile creeps ion both of their faces. 

Edward looks at Bella. "Ever think we'll have more?"

Bella shrugs. "I don't know. Why? Do you want..." She doesn't need to finish asking. The expression on his face says everything. Bella reaches for his cup. "I get you a refill." 

She gets up and walk in to the house. Edward smiles after she leaves. They have had this non-conversation-conversation for the last three months. 

Flower Child looks at the readers. 

"You all know she is just being 'bella', right? I have seen the look in her face when she sees a little baby. I hear how she is sad that our son in getting older. I know Bella. I also see what she has been reading lately. 

"Last week, there was this story on her computer I found. What? I wasn't snooping. she left the thing open. Okay, fine, I was snooping a little bit.

"Anyhow, the story was about a couple trying to have a baby. They had some trouble and chose to..."

Edward sit up straighter in his chair as Bella has returned. 

"Drink." she site down the glass. "Look, it's not that i don't want more kids, Flower Child...I just......well I'm not a spring fucking chicken anymore. What if...."

Bella doesn't get to finish her sentence, as Edward is laughing his perfectly tanned ass off. 

"Did you forget who I am, Angel?" He makes eyes that Bella can't resist.

"Yeah, yeah, I know....King Fucking Ding-a-ling. Srgt Sperm. Lord of the Ovaries. Butterbean's motherfucking kryptonite."

He shrugs. "So, what's the issue?"

"I am old, moron."

Flower Child laughs. "You're not old. Come to daddy and he'll show you." He makes face Bella hates and loves. 

"Fuck off, Flower Child."

"Or we could try those thing from your story," he suggests. 

"Story? What story?"

Her face scares him, but he proceeds. "The story you read last week. About the Bun in the Oven."

"I didn't...."

"I saw it on your computer. Don't lie." Edward smiles. "Besides, that shit with the food was sexy."

Bella smiles. "Why do i think I was reading it?"

"Wanna do some of that shit later?" He leans in closer and puts his mouth under her ear, making Butterbean flutter with excitement. "I vote for the Red Coral Lettuce shit.....that was..."

And he finishes how he feels by biting at her neck. 

Butterbean is a happy, happy girl.

Bella is a little bit breathless. "I liked the part with the belly button. It reminds me of..."

And she finishes how she feels by letting her finger slide over his well-toned abs, along hishappy trail she finds attractive. 

Flower Child pulls her into his lap. She straddles him and with one quick check to make sure their kids are not drowning, nor watching, he pulls her bikini top to the side and palms her breasts.

"We are breaking out the fucking marshmallows," he takes a taste of her nipple. "The chcolate sauce....." another taste. "Mmmm, fucking..." his mouth is  very busy. 

"Strawberries. There were strawberries," Bella pants. 

"Mmm. right."

Squeaks and Anthony screaming and running out of the pool brings them back to reality. Edward fixes Bella's top and kisses her.

"Later," he promises. 

She simply smiles and scoots from his lap. They finish the day playing with their kids and when the 'later' arrives, Bella remembers the most important part of the story she read last week. 

I collapse to the side of her breathing heavily. "I'm sorry I couldn't make you cum at the same time as me," I say breathlessly.

Bella giggles, and I get a little annoyed that she's laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask. "I like it when we cum together, you know that."

"Yes, baby, I do, but do you know what the physical movement of a woman's orgasm is?" she asks as she rolls onto her stomach lying over my chest.

"No," I reply, swirling circles on her back with my fingers.

"Well, when a woman orgasms, her cervix dips into the pelvic cavity sucking up any liquid that might be pooled there. It's kind of like a little vacuum cleaner. So, when a woman climaxes after the man it increases the chances of getting pregnant, because there is something 'in the pool' to be sucked up. It just gives your little guys an extra push on their long journey." I smile at her and stick my tongue in my cheek.

And she waits until he has...and then she does. They do. And Bella is ridiculously happy weeks later when she has own little stick, with her own little positive and most importantly, her own little bun in the oven. 

0 Responses to "Flowerchild Judge's Choice"

Post a Comment