Dee Judge's Choice
Author: snshyne // Category:Dee
Eight Days a Week by 107yearoldvirgin
I know this thing started out as a way to teach little Danny how to get his girl to let them ‘fornicate’, but I actually think that each of us walked away with a little bit more than we intended to learn.
We’d sat in that class for at least an hour, maybe more, looking at these stories that we’d originally thought were just about screwing, but ended up being about food and love…and now I sound gay.
Anyway, one particular story made Don knock on my zipper more than once, and that was The Way the Cookie Crumbles. And Amber was all kinds of stupid over it, so I told her that we’d choose this one to give an award to.
See, Amber’s got this thing for stories that are set in an office. She’s all, “My cube sucks the very life out of me and stole my soul, blah, blah, blah.” So, when she saw that the fic had cubes in it and the writer used the term ‘prairie dog’ to describe other cube dwellers… And then, dear God, this chick in the story trips and flashes her ass… Amber was throwing up a fist pump faster than you can say, ‘Umi Zoomi’.
I personally enjoyed the way the author described Bella’s love for cooking. My inner kid got hungry for some sables.
Amber said something about some Sarah Michelle Gellar movie where her emotions were in her food, or whatever, and I just scratched my beanie because I don’t watch chick flicks, but she said this story reminded her of that.
It reminded me of getting head on the No Shaggin’ Wagon.
So, anyway, the dude in the story is pretty cool and he’s looking for love and Bella’s looking for love and she bakes her wishes and tears into her cookies and ends up getting laid on a Volvo. Need I say more?
Don says, ‘No’.
Congrats to the author of this story for making this cooking class worthwhile. And for giving me a new recipe to try out when I get the kids into bed…and Don into Bella’s Cave of Wonders.

0 Responses to "Dee Judge's Choice"
Post a Comment